Thursday, August 30, 2012

So much more than parties


I know that in-home parties are my bread and butter, so to speak, but I've got some other tricks up my sleeve.  If you're interested in the line, but aren't sure about hosting your own party yet try one of these ideas out.
  1. Mini-Party:  I'll come to your location of choice and show you only the products you choose in a short demo and ordering session.  Great if you have a small group, or if you or some of your guests simply aren't interested in the toys we offer.  Hostess rewards will work differently; see me for information.
  2. Couples Consultations:  I'll meet with you and your partner to discuss what you're both interested in, and I'll help you find some products to take your bedroom adventures to the next level.  We can discuss all together, or I can have individual consultations and come together with my suggestions.  This is great if you have a husband or boyfriend who can't come to parties, but wants to know more about the products and what might be right for him (or if your wife/girlfriend isn't comfortable coming to a party with you).
  3. Private Consultations: If you're single, or if you're worried your partner won't be comfortable talking to me about the products, I can get together with just you to discuss the line and help you find the products that are right for you.  This is especially great for women who have some concerns they might not want to discuss in a party setting, or if you would like more one-on-one time for me to really understand what's going on and help you out.
  4. Catalog Parties: If you don't have time/space for an in-home party I can give you catalogs and order forms to hand out to your friends.  They fill out their order forms and get them back to either you or me by the closing date.  Everything they order will count towards your party total sales and determine the amount you get in free product.  Hostess rewards work similarly to in-home parties; see me for details.
  5. Online Party: Just like a catalog party, but you give your friends my consultant website and they order privately online.  You give me a list of everyone you invited, and any orders placed by them count towards your total party calse and determine the amount you get in free product.  Hostess rewards work similarly to in-home parties; see me for details
  6. Training Parties: If you decide to become a Pure Romance consultant, I will help you arrange a debut party (which I will do with you, but you get the sales profits) and/or arrange for you to shadow one of my parties to help you get off to a great start!  Even if you're just considering becoming a consultant you can shadow me to get a feel for how it all works.
  7. Destination Party: Planning a girl's weekend away?  I can come up for an evening to do a party for you in the location of your choice.  Depending on how far away it is I may need some reimbursement for travel expenses, but I love to travel so I'm pretty flexible with how far away I will go for free :)
  8. Skype Demo:  I can give you a short demo of our products over the computer.  Perfect if you're too far away for me to come to you, but you still want to talk to someone in person about the products rather than just read them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment