Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So.....what exactly happens at a Pure Romance by Caitlin party?

I get a lot of women asking me this.  Their expectations range from a school-marm style sex-ed lecture to dildo sword fights.  My parties are nothing like either of these scenarios.  I take a little bit from each camp and create a party that fits your desires perfectly.

When you decide to host your very own party, here's the rundown on what will happen.  I will call you to set up a time and date that works for you, and will send you all of the information you'll need to make your party a success.  I'll be available at any time for any questions you may have or help with any part of the planning process.  I will work with you to determine some of the little details of your party, such as games we'll be playing, a theme if you are interested, food and drink ideas, and anything else that you can imagine.

On the day of the party, I will arrive 30-40 minutes early to set up my demo and get all of my stock inside so your guests can go home with the products they purchase.  We'll start with some introductions and a game, then we'll get into the demo portion of the party.  For the first half of the demo, I will show you and your guests a variety of our bath and beauty products, our lotions and lubes, and our other more "spicy" cream products (arousal creams, performance enhancements, etc.).  Many of these you'll get a chance to test out on your arms or hands to see how they feel in person.  We'll take a short break, then we'll play some more games before getting into the toy portion.  I'll show you a selection of each of our types of bedroom accessories (clitoral vibes, vaginal vibes, male sleeves, c-rings, g-spot vibes, and dual action vibes if you want specifics) and you and your guests will get a chance to take a close look at each demo toy.  We'll finish with another game an move on to the ordering portion of the party.  You and your guests will each meet with me privately to ask any questions you may have and place your order confidentially.  After everyone has placed their orders, I will pack up all of my supplies and you and your guests will head off to have the night of your lives!

That's it.  It's surprisingly easy to host a party, and it's completely free.  As a hostess you'll get 10% of the party total sales in free product, as well as free gifts and discounted items to be determined by the party total sales.  Contact me today if you want to learn more about hosting with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment